Technical Recruitment Experts
Junior / Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Trainee (Apprentice) Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Dependent of Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a Dorset based Quantity Surveying practice who are seeking to recruit two Junior Quantity Surveyors to support growth in workload. They provide a range of professional services and operate across a number of sectors including commercial developments, education, healthcare, residential developments, marine & coastal engineering and public works.
You will be working underneath the direction and support of the Directors and Senior Surveyors. You will support senior staff both in the office and at site visits. You will assist in preparing tender documentation, contracts, valuations, post contract cost reports, cost estimates, cost advice and final accounts. Preparing bills of quantities will be a major part of the role..
Could this role be for you?
There are two roles available. One for a Trainee and one for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor.
- Trainee – MUST be educated to A Level or equivalent
- Graduate – MUST have a relevant Quantity Surveying degree or already be working towards one and willing to do day release / Open University
- A proactive nature
- Willingness to learn
- Committed to developing a career
- Attention to detail
- Paid Higher Education Fees to train as a Quantity Surveyor if not already graduated in Quantity Surveying
- They promote continued professional development of their team and will support academic studies as well as routes to professional qualification
- Clear career progression
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects with maximum exposure
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.