Title: Junior Property Manager
Type: Full time
This market leading organisation provides exquisite residential and commercial property management services for private leaseholders, freeholders, investors and developers The portfolio includes some of the country’s finest residential buildings in some of its most sought-after locations..
Company’s current success
One on the most trusted managing agents in the south and the largest independent in that area there brilliant reputation is built on decades of dedicated property management experience, a commitment to delivering a personal, tailor-made service based on the highest professional standards and a track record of achieving cost effectiveness and efficiency for all our clients.
- Regular client and lessee liaison.
- Carry out site inspections with a senior
- Assisting with service charge budgets, managing works, issuing Section 20 notices,
- Dealing with contractors
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Handling incoming queries and complaints.
Could this role be for you?
- Want to get into Block Management
- A full working knowledge of Service Charge budgets, Section 20 notices and relevant law/regulations
- Experience in property
- Confident in liaising with owners of high end clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with career progression opportunities.
Market leading technology
Work with market leading Professionals
To apply or for further details please contact Henry Moignard 01489 774010 or