Legionella Risk Assessor – Croydon / Dartford
Join one of the largest facilities management companies nationally, providing the highest standards of Water Hygiene and Legionella Compliance to a range of commercial and domestic clients.
To undertake Legionella risk assessments to a high standard in line with the latest version of the Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L8 (Fourth edition) and its associated guidance documents. Knowledge of the HTM 04-01, cooling tower, other water systems would be an advantage.
You may be required, from time to time, to carry out operational work to ensure that contractual commitments are met.
This is a mobile, field-based position covering the Croydon/Dartford areas.
Could this role be for you?
- Carrying out work as detailed by the Risk Assessment Manager or supervisor.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues.
- To ensure all works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- To support business growth and retain existing customers.
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Risk Assessment Manager or supervisor.
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Risk Assessment Manager or supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- City & Guilds /or equivalent risk assessor training course
- Working knowledge of the ACoP L8 & HSG 274 Part 2
- Suitable and sufficient experience working within the water treatment industry.
- Health and safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent salary up to £32,000 + Overtime opportunities
- Company car / van + fuel card
- No overnight stays
- Local regional work inside the M25
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If this sound like the role for you please contact Polly Watts