You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
An enthusiastic maintenance assistant required to become a part of engineering team, to assist with works on site applying their own stamp to the proceedings. Successful candidate needs to be able to multi task and work efficiently to enable works to completed within set time frames
Could this role be for you?
- Ability to think on your feet and respond to maintenance requests as and when they come in
- Manage contractors on site
- Updating computer systems with details of works which have been undertaken
- Strong organisational skills
- HSG L8, IPAF and PASMA qualifications
- Experience of working on a critical site previously
- Variety of daily challenges to face
- Attractive salary package
- Chance to build up experience in a critical environment
- Develop new skills
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham