Maintenance Electrician – Brize Norton
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in oxford working on a MOD contract.
This is a single site position where you could earn between 28-33k P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; some nights maybe needed for additional out of hours works on the rare occasion
Carry out and coordinate PPM and reactive tasks on the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering services as required by the schedule. While proactively pursuing and fixing faults as and when you identify them. Additional services would be working on AGL (Air Ground Lighting)
Support the sites M&E services, required on the PPM Schedule, while identifying potential defects that may occur.
Could this role be for you?
- Electrically qualified – with extensive mechanical knowledge / experience
- 2391 / 2395 / 4338 – Is an advantage
- Ensure subcontractors are fully prepared with RAMS etc prior to start.
- 18th edition / Level 3 qualified
- L8 awareness
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of equipment.
- AGL experience ideal
- BPSS clearance required.
- Up to £28-33k P/A
- Further training provided
- Critical Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey