Production Manager (Maintenance)
£44k+ car package
Our client is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used.
To effectively lead a team of Electrical and Mechanical technicians and manage the reactive and planned maintenance programmes in the Kent area in order to deliver a top quality, safe and reliable service to our customers.
- To imbed a strong health and safety culture within the team, ensuring safe people and safe working at all times
- Responsible for delivery of planned and reactive maintenance activities across our sites. Assisting in reviewing and developing our maintenance strategy, processes and procedures
- Assisting with scheduling and prioritising key maintenance activity
- Performance manage, develop and fully engage the team in order to maximise efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the service provided to customers through the use of team briefs, one to ones and appraisals
- Operational performance management – supporting Production managers in analysing site performance, reliability and water quality to ensure we are maintaining regulatory requirements and optimising site performance
- Participate in an out of hour’s rota, taking the lead on production activities during operational incidents, escalating when required
- Setting and managing an operational budget, forecasting spend, identifying risk and opportunity
- Sourcing specialist equipment and contractors to support delivery of our maintenance programme
Could this be for you?
- You must have experience in managing electrical/mechanical maintenance activity, preferably in the water sector.
- The post holder is required to be self-motivated, committed and organised with practical experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance.
- A strong health and safety culture is essential, alongside the ability to be flexible, organised and drive continuous optimisation of our teams and sites.
- An understanding of water treatment processes would be highly beneficial but is not required.
- Experience in managing an operational budget.
- Ongoing development opportunities
- £44k+car package
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.