Technical Recruitment Experts
Maintenance Operations Manager
Our client is recruiting a Maintenance Operations Manager to be based in South East London. The contracts will provide repairs and maintenance work for service family accommodation.
What will you deliver?
The role of the successful candidate is to effectively, plan, manage and control reactive and planned Maintenance, voids, project works and partnerships across various geographical locations, ensuring adherence to the following: health and safety, budgeted expense, quality, company policies and procedures, and contract documentation.
You will be in full control of a number of sites with various clients across the region, covering all activities from pre-commencement to completion with a dedicated team under your direction. The role will be key to contributing to the overall management and development of the region within the senior structure.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience working on housing properties
- Experience working on FM properties
- Proven track record in a senior management role
- Excellent ability to deliver results
- Experience of managing multiple contracts at one time
- Relevant experience in Repairs, Planned and Gas contracts
- Strong understanding of H&S requirements and guidelines
- Driving license
- Up to £55,000 p.a.
- Car allowance or car (£5,200)
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance (x 3 of salary)
- Pension 5 % (contribution matched)