M&E Project Engineer
You could become part of a service provider who are looking to add an Experienced Project Engineer to their team in London Docklands to work on a well-known client contract.
You will be joining a popular service provider working on a well-known client site as part of a large team in a client facing role where you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and assisting a range of projects across the site. To do this you will need work to a budget, schedule and meet the client expectations whilst doing so.
This role is Fixed Term Contract running till August 2021
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Project specific permit and administration – Access/Hot Works/Electrical isolation permits
- Electrical & Mechanical isolations as required
- LV Switching
- Daily co-ordination with project team
- Understanding of the project programme & timeline
Could this be for you?
- Preferably come from an engineering background (electrical or mechanical) and have the relevant qualifications.
- Experience of working in a Project Engineers Role
- Must have a technical understanding of project management and engineering
- Experience in Data Centre or Critical Environment operations.
- Excellent pay package depending on experience with good overall company benefits including holiday and Pension
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Working on a well-known client site with a well-known service provider.
Please call Iain at DataX Connect to discuss further.