M&E Project Manager
Data Centre Projects – London and South
A leading global data centre organisation with a history of successfully delivering projects within the high technology sectors. As a result of project wins they are seeking a project manager with experience in the data centre sector to lead various projects in the UK.
As the project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the M&E and fabric services on new build and refurbishment data centre projects. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a project manager within the critical environment sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on high technology / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent electrical/mechanical engineering knowledge
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering or building services
- A leading client facing organisation.
- An excellent salary/package.
- Long term projects within the data centre sector.
Please get in contact to discuss further.