M&E Site Manager
18 week contract – Start April
A leading specialist data centre contractor that operates on facilities across the UK is seeking an electrical bias site manager to oversee a live upgrade contract on a data centre.
As the M&E site manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical and mechanical installation on a data centre upgrade project. You will be required to review drawings and project programmes, review RAMS, and work closely with the project management team.
Could this role be for you?
- Electrical bias with mechanical knowledge and experience.
- Previously worked on a data centre project.
- Experience of project programmes and RAMS.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Fast track project experience.
- Ability to lead project teams.
- 18 week contract.
- Technical project.
- Potential for further projects.
Apply today to be considered for an initial interview.