You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environment
Supervisor within a data centre environment, needing someone who has good technical capabilities in an engineering capacity. Ideally someone with strong experience managing Engineers and Sub Contractors through project tasks on a Data Centre site
Could this role be for you?
- Flexibility need – Predominantly a Monday to Friday role, with a requirement occasionally to work on a Saturday
- Experience acting as HV Authorised person on site
- History of delivering projects in a critical environment
- Ability to manage sub-contractors and Engineers on site from access to completion of tasks
- Foresight to see health and safety and technical risks on site and reduce the risks
- Work on a strong Data Centre contract
- Chance to lead team of Engineers
- Fast paced environment
- Opportunity for career progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham