M&E Transition Manager – Porton – Salisbury
You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
A seasoned M&E Transition Manager to oversee and manage a key Government contract, sought to become a part of the PPM and Reactive maintenance team. Imperative that the successful candidate is capable of working both independently and as part of an established team.
Could this role be for you?
- Supporting the change Manager and Project team understanding the program and making changes
- Have a sound knowledge of M&E,
- Assist the Asset Data Review
- Ability to work efficiently and to a schedule
- Draft Handover documentation for Major M&E Projects
- Pace different challenges on a day to day basis
- Good salary package
- Chance to build up experience in a critical environment
- Opportunity to develop new industry skills
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey