Role: – Mechanical Engineer – Data Centre
Hours: Mon – Fri – 8am to 5pm – 40hrs a week
You could become part of a service provider who are looking to add an Experienced Mechanical Engineer to their team in London Docklands to work on a well-known client contract.
You will be joining a popular service provider working on a well-known client site as part of a large team in a client facing role where you will be responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated critical assets within the Data Centre, with a primary focus on relevant mechanical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective)
- You will be responsible for supporting the Data Centre Maintenance Teams in overall delivery of day to day operations in line with process and procedure of the client.
- Operate all Mechanical systems within the Data Centre in a competent, effective, and efficient manner (including Mechanical isolations/operations).
- Working closely with the Data Centre maintenance team to ensure that all Specialist Sub Contractors visits are conducting works in line with approved Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurately reporting of all completed work orders, including precise recording of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks.
Could this be for you?
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Data Centre or Critical Environment operations.
- Mechanically biased
- Experience with the following equipment – Air conditioning System, DFU’s, FCU’s, AHU’s and ACU’s, chillers and CHW infrastructure, Boilers and Heating Systems.
- Excellent pay package depending on experience with good overall company benefits including holiday and Pension
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Working on a well-known client site with a well-known service provider.
Please contact Iain at DataX Connect to discuss further.