Job Title: MEP – CAD / Revit Technician
Salary: £20,000 -£27,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy. They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of their successful MEP team. You will be responsible for CAD design on a range of projects and driving up quality standards in the team, and aiding in the mentoring and managing junior members of the team.
You will be responsible for supporting the CAD manager & project leads, delivering a wide range of CAD drawings and details on projects including: residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and education.
Could this role be for you?
- Proven competency with a range of CAD software including AutoCAD.
- Experience with the use of 3D software including MEP Revit.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience with online drawing portals including: Aconex, 4Projects, DocHosting.
- A wide variety of diverse, rewarding work, working for great clients on interesting and challenging projects.
- Significant career opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to take extra holiday.
- Life assurance.
- Private Medical.
- Open company culture allows you to have a real influence on the successful development of the business.
To apply or for further information please contact Lee Holgate – 01489 774010