M&E Planner – Data Centre – Sweden
Permanent or contract / day rate
This position is with a company which is rapidly growing within the Data Centre industry. This is a great opportunity to work with a company with a great pipeline of projects across Europe.
To be successful in this position you must have data centre or pharmaceutical experience and have ideally worked with a Tier 1 or 2 contractor.
You will be working within a team of M&E planners to oversee the planning of a major data centre project in Sweden. Your role will include the following;
- Ensuring that the projects are completed within the set time frame whilst it’s on budget and in line with all safety standards.
- Use different diagrams to continuously model the steps of construction.
- Update and prepare project programmes.
- Produce manpower loadings and progress S-Curves.
- Report and monitor internal productivity and issue Earned Value Analysis on a regular basis.
Could this be for you?
- An experienced M&E planner with excellent electrical knowledge.
- Happy to work in Sweden on a rotation basis.
- Full proficiency in Primavera P6 Qualification.
- Previous Data Centre or pharmaceutical project experience.
- Be willing to work 50-55 Hours per week.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Opportunity with an rapidly growing organisation.
- Package includes accommodation, flights, allowances
- 3 Weeks on 1 Week off rotation.
Please get in contact with Will at DataX Connect to discuss further.