M&E Planner – Data Centre
A specialist infrastructure electrical contractor with long term framework agreements in the data centre sector. As a result of expansion they are seeking an experienced MEP planner for a major project in Dublin.
You will be joining an established project team on a major data centre project. You will be responsible for the planning of the ICT and electrical installations. The role will include the following;
- Ensuring that the projects are completed within the set time frame whilst it’s on budget and in line with all safety standards.
- Use different diagrams to continuously model the steps of construction.
- Update and prepare project programmes.
- Produce manpower loadings
- Report and monitor internal productivity and issue Earned Value Analysis on a regular basis.
Could this be for you?
- An experienced M&E planner with excellent electrical knowledge.
- Full proficiency in Primavera P6 Qualification.
- Previous Data Centre, high tech, or pharmaceutical project experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A major data centre project
- Long term projects in Ireland and Europe
- Competitive salary and package
Apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.