Job Title: MEP – Revit Coordinator / Technician
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an established MEP building services consultancy . They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
You will be responsible for supporting the BIM manager & project leads in the modelling and coordination of MEP services within a Revit environment. Assisting with the coordination of MEP elements and aiding the production of 2D/3D project deliverables with Revit from the concept stages through to detailed design. Focused on producing detailed and coordinated drawings.
Could this role be for you?
- Proficient and able to model and Coordinate MEP services within Revit.
- Proficient and able to produce clear, complete & consistent drawings from Revit.
- Proficient in 2D CAD.
- Practical working experience with Revit, preferably within a building services environment with at least 3-5 year’s experience.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
- A wide variety of diverse, rewarding work, working for great clients on interesting and challenging projects.
- Significant career opportunities within a growing company.
- A competitive salary.
Open company culture allows you to have a real influence on the successful development of the business.