Mobile Gas Maintenance Engineer – Nottingham
This company is known as the market leader in building services, M&E, Construction and FM, there really is nobody better.
This leading contractor are currently recruiting a Gas Maintenance Engineer to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Repairs to various gas systems and other mechanical associated plants within various buildings. The region covered will range from Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
- To carry out statutory monthly PPM related tasks. We would like candidates to be experienced in a similar role with a history of carrying out such PPM related work.
- Reactive Maintenance (Service and Breakdowns) including fault finding across a diverse range of boiler systems.
- Candidates will be expected to carryout general building fabric repairs
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record as a Commercial / Domestic Gas Qualifications
- experienced in a similar role with a history of carrying out such PPM related
- Educated to Gas Safe, Commercial, and Domestic. Desirable – LPG Catering, Unvented Cylinder
- SC will be clearance Required
- Salary £30000 – 35000
- Government contract
Please contact Andrew Macey to discuss further.