Technical Recruitment Experts
Multi Trade Carpenter (Voids) – Tonbridge and Malling
We have placed a number of people in this company and they all rate the working environment as positive. They provide response maintenance and project works to social housing throughout Tonbridge and Malling.
You will be working on domestic properties; they are looking for a person that has a hands-on attitude. Your primary responsibilities will be to deliver void housing project works in the social housing environment.
Could this role be for you?
- Do you have a driving licence?
- Previous multi-trade experience?
- Strong carpentry skills?
- Willingness to multi-trade?
- Do you have a can-do anything mind-set?
- Are you near or can travel to the Tonbridge and Malling and surrounding areas?
- Up to £34,000 p.a. salary
- Company van and fuel card
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life cover equivalent to 1 x annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app.
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective / individual training, and personalized support programmes