Technical Recruitment Experts
I am working with an international construction company that are renowned for delivering high value workspaces and technical environments. They specialise in high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, fit-outs, refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
The Operations Director role is in their data centre sector and will require you to cover Denmark and Nordic region (Scandinavia) controlling £60m-£70m worth of work a year. They have plenty of European based projects, so are acquiring a new team for these areas. The role requires someone from a data centre background, and someone who’s used to doing the direct install.
Could this role be for you?
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience within Operations Management
- Ability to manage a team
- Experience working on data centres
- Ideally HNC or HND/degree qualified
- Being commercially aware
- Happy to travel in and around Europe, UK, Ireland
- Operations Director role working for an international construction specialist
- Salary is dependent on experience + great package
- Based in Europe & Ireland
- Office/Site based
Please contact Lizzie Stein to discuss further.