Technical Recruitment Experts
Ops Director PFI healthcare
Operations Director Facilities Management – Mobile – UK
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is a Mobile position covering the UK, working on a Healthcare and PFI contracts.
This is a Multi site position where you have the potential to earn between £90-105k P/A Salary. Working on a Standard Shift Pattern; with the need for Managing your own time.
Understand and assess the hard service contract compliance performance at a number of sites,
You will also review the current processes and adapt the procedures where it benefits.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role- Strong Leadership
- Ideally engineering background either Mechanical or Electrical
- Demonstrate experience in Managing the Compliance and Auditing of the contract
- Full understanding all aspects of Engineering Life-cycle
- Strong Knowledge FM Industry
- Strong Client Management
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- Driving licence
- £90-105k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
- On call rota
- Standard days holiday + bank holidays
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: