Payment Team Administrator
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
We are currently recruiting for a Payment Team Administrator to work within our corporate offices in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm equating to a 35 hour week.
To process invoices and ensure timely payment of Creditors.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Accurate processing of high volumes of Creditors Invoices in line with Company procedures
- The timely payment of Creditors and preparation of BACS runs to strict deadlines
- Liaising with Creditors, Procurement and employees both verbally and in writing to resolve payment/invoice queries
- Review of Aged Creditors, old invoices in query and debit balances
- Resolve and deal with legal letters and Court actions
- Ensure all Subcontractor’s payments are made in accordance with Inland Revenue Rules
- Scanning of invoices as and when required
Could this be for you?
- Previous Accounts payable experience
- Ability to work under pressure and process high volumes of invoices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft /software packages i.e. Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills (for dealing with staff and suppliers)
- Knowledge of JD Edwards would be an advantage but is not essential
- Great location
- £competitive salary
- Ongoing career opportunities
Please call Kirsty to discuss further.