Performance Manager – FM
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
As part of the Facilities Team, the Performance Manager is responsible for delivering a world class customer to the client. Having the direct responsibility for the Helpdesk, Finance, Office Admin and HR you will manage the overall KPI and SLA performance of the account. In conjunction with the Account Management team, develop & implement robust processes and monitor, update and improve to ensure customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
Develop a high performing team that exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class customer focus, training and development.
Could this be for you?
You will be a natural leader with obvious gravitas and charisma to stand out amongst others and the ability to bring the best out of people. Possess an obvious empathy with customers and clients, an ability to quickly grasp their needs and an ability to galvanise resources to satisfy client’s demands. As well as have the ability to quickly grasp changing needs and the talent to translate these into operational reality.
You will also require:
- Extensive experience in a Performance Management role is essential
- Extensive experience of Helpdesk and CAFM management is essential
- Line management experience is essential
- Process design experience is essential
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft IT packages including Visio is essential
- Experience in the FM is essential
- Experience of owning Lean Change projects is desirable
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualification is essential
- APMG Change Management qualification is desirable
- Project Management experience to Prince 2/APMP methodologies is desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing career development
Please contact Kirsty to discuss further.