Plumbing and Heating Engineer – FM / Construction – Falkland Islands
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
This is an international position paying between £22k – £30k TAX FREE- additional to this is a 10% Tour bonus and 5% site bonus (as an example based on £30k +15% = £34.5k). Meaning UK salary would be equal to £41400 (£34500+20% tax = 41.4k), on this Permanent position it comes with 33 days holiday, including Island bank holidays. ALL Air and Sea Transport, including Food, Accommodation, and Work Clothing is covered by the company.
The opportunity to work on the Falklands Islands has arrived, that conduct the full TFM contract. Primary function of this role is to be the Maintenance Person to ensure the delivery by supporting sub-contractors undertaking work.
Could this role be for you?
- Carry out planned/response maintenance on various plant and systems including boilers, heating, plumbing and medium temperature hot water services.
- Installation of pumps, valves, cylinders and pipework on various heating and plumbing services and systems.
- Qualify for entry in Skilled Persons Register.
- OFTEC qualified.
- City & Guilds qualified Boiler and Heating Engineer.
- City & Guilds qualified Plumber.
- (£41400 UK based salary)- see above for full Details
- international based role
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey.