Procurement Manager – Dublin
Do you want to work for one of the leading companies on the planet? This is an excellent opportunity to work directly for a leading client that have operations across the globe. You will become a key part of an expanding procurement team focused on engineering and construction operations across the EMEA region.
This is not your standard procurement role. To be successful in this role you will have an excellent understanding of technical engineering and the ability to work in a fast based critical sector. You will be a sourcing expert with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
As the procurement manager you will be responsible for creating sourcing strategies and identifying sourcing opportunities for services and products across the globe. You will be required to negotiate commercial contracts and manage the ongoing relationships. You will focus on ensuring cost effectiveness, quality, and compliance for all associated suppliers.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record in procurement within an engineering or construction environment.
- Service, solutions, and product procurement experience.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in a related discipline.
- Certified in a procurement related qualification.
- Contractual negotiation and implementation experience.
- Ability to maintain and expand supplier relationships.
- A global leading organisation.
- A fast paced high growth sector.
- Excellent salary and package.
Please contact Andy Davis at DataX Connect to discuss further.