Job Title: Programme Planner
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a well-established company based in Kent. The role is for a Programme Planner. The purpose of the role is to implement and maintain a comprehensive planning function for projects and programmes. The post holder will be proactive and provide support on all aspects of programmes and project scheduling and the effective management of required resources.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The list of duties will include but not be limited to:
· Act as the focal point for all project planning processes. Take responsibility for ensuring that schedules are maintained, updated and reported on in line with current policy and procedures.
· Responsible for developing the business level plan of projects and programmes and for supporting the drive for improvements to schedule planning and resource management planning
· Provide high quality monthly reporting of programmes and projects schedule performance against baselines
· Provide support to project managers and commercial managers across their programmes of work
Could this role be for you?
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working in a project management environment and with a PMO.
- Experienced in programme schedule management and associated techniques (i.e. critical path analysis).
- Experienced in construction projects including civil engineering, buildings, M&E and maintenance or FM projects.
- Experience creating and maintaining programmes or portfolios of works, projects or sub-projects.
- Good working knowledge of tools and techniques to manage; scope, cost, resources, risk, quality, procurement, change, benefits and project/programme governance.
- At least 3 years experience within the infrastructure, construction or civil engineering industries.
- Knowledge of project planning requirements under different forms of contract, in particular NEC3 but also ICT, JCT
* Clear path for career progression
* 25 days holiday
* Free parking
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private Health Care
* Life assurance
If this role could be of interest or you would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV