Job Title: Project Manager (Full project lifecycle)
Location: West Sussex
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions is working on behalf of an established multidisciplinary private practice in West Sussex to recruit a Construction Project Manager to replace a member of the team who is retiring.
They are seeking a project life cycle manager to work on a variety of residential projects. Equally the person must be capable of undertaking design.
- Understanding of traditional and contemporary concept design on a range of historic and new residential property of varying size.
- Detailed technical understanding or ability to research and understand technical design for Planning, Building Regulations and Construction stages.
- Ability to design and specify all aspects of projects noted in 2 above – work with CAD technician, CAD experience not required as this will be more of a co-ordination role.
- QS/Contract admin experience to enable administration of JCT contracts (predominantly Minor Works and Intermediate).
- Comfortable with site supervision, valuations, CAI’s etc.
Could this role be for you?
- Relevant construction related degree
- Residential project experience
- May suit someone with an architectural design background
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on initiative
- Opportunity to work on a variety private residential projects
- All projects are Sussex based
- Competitive Salary
- Cohesive team
- Good work / life balance
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.