- Project Manager
- £25ph – £30ph
- 6 months
- From April 2021 inside IR35
- The position will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for leading and managing a wide range of improvement projects relating to buildings and the environment, ensuring works are carried out with minimum disruption to building users.
- The position
As project manager in the revenue team, the post holder will be expected to take on larger projects up to £2m in value, assist more junior team members in delivery of simpler projects and to manage relationships with external partners and consultants.
The role requires day to day leadership of work programmes to ensure the integration and delivery of projects for faculties and services across the estate.
Carries a responsibility for monitoring cash flow in line with agreed programme throughout the year and amending programme as necessary with the head of estates projects to ensure delivery of key works.
Must have Higher Education experience.
Could this role be for you?
- Programme Management
- Plan work with nominated Project Managers ensuring a consistent work load across staff and ensuring that all team members remain responsible for the delivery of their own projects.
- Assist Head of Estates Projects in developing a programme that demonstrates a strategic fit of the with key business objectives.
- Manage any interdependencies between projects and the main Capital Programme.
- Monitor consultants/contractors in accordance with University procedures, statutory obligations, OJEU legislation and audit requirements