Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
To deliver individual or multiple building projects relating to refurbishment or new works within agreed budgets and defined programmes across the customer estate.
Responsible for the successful delivery of all projects on a major defence contract. Your role will include;
- Prepare detailed accurate specification briefs.
- Carry out Tender works in line with Procurement Policy.
- Manage quotation submission to customer and gain approvals / purchase orders.
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control.
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors.
- Attend regular approval meetings with customer representative.
- Produce weekly and monthly project plans and financial summary to discuss with customer representative.
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing.
- Produce and maintain CDM plans and documentation in association with each project undertaken.
Could this be for you?
- Proven and extensive experience within a similar role.
- Operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of multitask building services related projects.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and safe working practices.
- Hold Health & Safety (CDM) experience to ensure the effective running of projects.
- Proven budget management control and responsibility for each project.
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing development opportunities
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.