Technical Recruitment Experts
You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK.
The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on a large NEC government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. The projects will be multi-discipline ranging from £100k-£5m and will be across multiple sites with several projects running concurrently. Therefore a candidate who is looking for a varied role and happy to be challenged will be best suited.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or a related field including:
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- A basic NEC3 contract requirements
- Technical qualifications preferably at HND level in an M&E or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Specific knowledge in relation to Fire systems is also preferred for this role
- £48-50k (+ £4500 travel allowance)
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.