Technical Recruitment Experts
Project Manager – Ascension Islands
M&E Project Manager – FM / Construction – Ascension Islands
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
This is an international position paying up to £40k TAX FREE, in addition a 10% Tour bonus and 5% site bonus. Meaning UK salary would be around to £52k, on this 27 month rolling contract position it comes with 74 days holiday leave including Island bank holidays. ALL Air and Sea Transport, including Food, Accommodation, and Work Clothing is covered by the company.
The opportunity to work on the Ascension Islands has arrived, supervising staff that conduct the full TFM contract. Primary function of this role is to ensure the delivery by supporting sub-contractors undertaking work.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- M&E experience
- Fuel infrastructure experience (Advantage)
- Proficient in CAD (Advantage)
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Mobile and available to travel between sites
- Experience of working in MOD environments abroad, or within the UK (desired)
- JCT and NEC3 forms of contract – Ideally JSP 375
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- Driving licence
- (£52k UK based salary)- see above for full Details
- international based role
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: