Technical Recruitment Experts
Project Manager -Dorset
Project Manager -FM small works
Our client has recently been awarded a 7-year contract for the maintenance and improvement of the Defence Built Estate, to include in excess of 20,000 assets.
They are a new business, formed to deliver infrastructure, asset, and facilities management services into the UK Defence Sector. They are a 50:50 Joint Venture between 2 already established big players in the FM and Utilities markets with over 55 years’ experience.
They are committed to enabling Defence capability through maintaining and enhancing the built estate in which our Armed Forces live, work and train.
The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on a large NEC government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. The projects will be multi-discipline ranging from £100k-£2m and will be across multiple sites with several projects running concurrently. Therefore a candidate who is looking for a varied role and happy to be challenged will be best suited.
Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or a related field including:
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- A basic NEC3 contract requirements
- Technical qualifications preferably at HND level in Construction or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Specific knowledge in relation to Fire systems is also preferred for this role
- Circa £48k
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects