Technical Recruitment Experts
Project Manager – Signalling
Job title: Signalling Project Engineer
Day rate: £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: London / York / Bristol / Brentwood
I am recruiting for my client, a principal contractor, to help them build their engineering team which needs to expand due to their continued growth.
These roles will have projects that are exciting and varied and can be based at any of the locations stated above. Again, these roles will be looking for people at varying levels from assistant to principal.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting construction teams with design and engineering assurance activity for the signalling portfolio. You will be working on Signalling Renewals and enhancements.
- Supporting the principal engineer in the projects provided
- Taking responsibility for safety, not only your own but team members
- Undertaking project reviews with both the design team and also the principal project engineer
- Support Signalling unit’s business development
- Making sure the engineering delivery meets the client’s standards set
- Experience of working on Network Rail signaling projects
- Preferably signed of as a DPE, however this is not essential.
- IRSE would be advantageous
- Clear communicator who works well in a team
If interested in discussing this role in more detail, please fill out the form below or call on Joshua on 07458 143076.