Technical Recruitment Experts
Job Title: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager (Residential Regeneration)
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a mid-size consultancy who are looking to recruit A Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to help deliver a £150m regeneration scheme that they been newly appointed on.
You will be providing a full scope of RICS Project Manager services. You will act as the client interface and be must be able to develop excellent relationships with all other consultants, client and contractors ensuring project is delivered on time and in budget.
- Preferred university degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Construction Project Management or a similar construction related subject
- RICS / APM / CIOB qualification or nearly qualified
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience of delivering low and high-rise residential (social and mixed tenure) for local authorities and Registered Providers across all RIBA stages.
- Experience of working on and delivering large-scale regeneration schemes.
- Experience of delivering in-fill projects.
- Highly proficient in developing and managing programmes.
- Experience of obtaining Planning Approval for residential schemes.
- Have an understanding of GLA Grant funding and other funding methods.
- Good knowledge of Regional and National Developers/Contractors.
- Experience of running a team of Consultants including Architects, Structural, Highways, Transport, M&E, Sustainability, Ecology, Arboricultural, Archaeological, Landscape etc,
- Demonstrate being a job winner.
- Proficient at bid writing.
- Large network of Clients, Architects, Engineering Consultants etc.
- RICS or APM membership
- Strong communication skills
- A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Professional Membership subscription
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work on large, flagship project
- Career progression opportunity
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010.