Planner – Based Poland or remote
Must have extensive Mechanical experience
You will be joining a leading Europe based mechanical contractor with a proven track record delivering high technology projects across the region. They have a full order book and have secured a number of mechanical packages on some of the largest projects across Europe.
As the project planner you will be responsible for creating project plans and for ensuring the project is on schedule and within agreed client requirements. Your role will also include the following;
- Develop, design and build project programmes.
- Continuously monitor project programmes.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Liaise with procurement teams to ensure all orders are received and processed within schedule.
- Attend project meetings to advise on progress against schedule.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record producing project plans for mechanical packages of work.
- Extensive experience using project planning software, including Primavera6.
- Previous experience on pharmaceutical or data centre projects would be advantageous.
- Fast track project experience.
- Large scale project experience – £20m+
- Ability to work remotely or on site in Poland.
- Remote based or on site in Poland.
- Long term project.
- Fast-track technical project.
Please contact DataX Connect to discuss further.