Title: Property Manager
Type: Full time
This market leading organisation provides exquisite residential and commercial property management services for private leaseholders, freeholders, investors and developers
The portfolio includes some of the capital’s finest residential buildings in some of its most sought-after locations. They make sure that every property is managed smoothly, efficiently and at the appropriate cost.
- Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison.
- Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes.
- Coordination and management of maintenance issues
- Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation.
- Carry out site inspections
- Preparing service charge budgets, managing works, issuing Section 20 notices,
- Dealing with contractors
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
Could this role be for you?
- Block Management experience.
- A full working knowledge of Service Charge budgets, Section 20 notices and relevant law/regulations (Landlord & Tenant Act 1985).
- Experience in chairing AGM / Board meetings and carrying out site inspections.
- Confident in liaising with owners of high end flats in Central London.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with career progression opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Market leading technology
- Work with market leading Professionals
To apply of or for further information please contact Henry Moignard – 01489 774010.