Location: West London
Could this role be for you?
I am currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Groundworks contractor based West London who specialise in Civil Engineering, Groundworks & Substructure, RC frames, Hard Landscaping and more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all drawing changes are highlighted and/or any site instructions are measured priced and submitted within a timely fashion for approval.
- Ensuring applications are reviewed with the relevant site teams and presented within the required time frames.
- Following the companies invoice procedures and updating the relevant database.
- Managing Change
- Preparation of estimates and quotations
- Providing full take offs with accuracy and highlighting any risks and/or opportunities.
- Managing Costs
- Providing fortnightly internal cost reports and highlighting for discussion any risks and/or opportunities with the Commercial Director.
- Liaising with the buying & plant departments to ensure our rates are competitive on a project by project basis.
- Min of 3 years’ relevant experience working in groundworks
- Ideally has studied construction and holds a HNC, HND or BSc; is preferred but not essential.
- Salary offering up to £65,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Sick Pay
If you’re actively seeking a new role you know someone who would be keen to discuss further, please call Shannon on 01489 774010 for more information.