Quantity Surveyor – FM / Construction – Falkland Islands
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
This is an international position paying up to £38k TAX FREE- including a 10% Tour bonus and 5% site bonus. Meaning UK salary would be equal to approximately £52000, on this permanent position it comes with 33 days leave including FI bank holidays. ALL Air and Sea Transport, including Food, Accommodation, and Work Clothing is covered by the company.
An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor. To join the mobile team and will be responsible for reviewing the account expenditure to maximise income. The position is for a strong leader who will be able to support defence based commercial contracts.
The role will require UK wide travel and will require Security Clearance checks. Your day to day will be supporting accounts while monitoring budgets, forecasts, and monthly CVR’s.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Mobile and available to travel between sites
- Experience of working in MOD environments abroad, or within the UK (desired)
- JCT and NEC3 forms of contract – Ideally JSP 375
- RICS/CIOB membership or similar (desirable)
- ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 Aware
- Working with schedule of rates
- Able to pass BPSS / Security Clearance
- £38k tax free (£52k UK based salary)- see above for full Details
- international based role
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey