Regional Operations Manager – FM
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join one of our client’s key Pharmaceutical contracts. This would be to cover multiple sites in Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire and Surrey. Initially on a 6 month fixed term contract but the Permanent opportunity is there for the right person.
The purpose of this role is to be the lead Operational Representative on site, with accountability for the delivery and profitability of the diverse range of IFM services required to operate the sites as agreed in the Contract and functional service descriptions. The Regional Operations Manager discharges their accountabilities through a number of management processes and teams.
You will be accountable for ensuring the assets (Sites, Buildings and Equipment) are safe, legally compliant and fit for business and to ensure the effective delivery of all services. You will also own the risk register and will work with delivery teams & Leadership Teams to develop and maintain local processes to ensure the site needs are met. The role holder takes a leading role in assessing new demand from our client and translating it into the optimum service delivery solution.
Could this be for me?
- A highly customer focused leader, motivating and driving high performance teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness
- Experience of leading a multi-functional team in an environment where asset performance and IFM services is a business critical requirement
- The role holder will have a well-developed knowledge of maintenance / IFM processes and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of maintenance strategies in technically complex customer environments
- Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls
- Recognised expertise and competence in defined areas of functional engineering in order to fulfil the accountabilities as “Responsible Engineer”
- Professional qualification
- Ideally a Pharmaceutical background particularly around Gxp manufacturing processes
- FTC possibly permanent for the right candidate
- >£65k+ package
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.