Type: Full Time
Title: Residential Surveyor
Highfield are working with one of the London’s largest and also most reputable Real estate consultancies that specialise in Residential, and Commercial and property services and have been for many years.
Operating throughout London, they work with many regional and national clients. They take a professional approach with the services they offer. They expanding rapidly due to success and Are very busy and have been all year.
Track record of delivery in the UK residential property market either independently or with a consultancy in the capacity of providing reports and surveys for private and public sector clients
- Property Valuations
- Homebuyer Reports
- Building Survey Reports
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of valuation software
- Excel proficient
Could this role be for you?
· RICS Registered Valuer status (essential)
· Ideally a minimum of at least 2 years PQE but will consider newly qualified or 1 year
· Experience in writing residential surveys and home buyers (essential) Experience of Valuations(advantageous)
MRICS or Assoc qualified (essential)
- Competitive Salary + Car or Car allowance
- CPD Fully Funded
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development