You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK.
The role will focus on supporting the delivery of the contract across multiple sites. You will be providing administrative support to both the maintenance and project teams, in particular the mechanical and electrical AP’s.
You will be key to the allocation of resources and have responsibility for RAMs and manage multiple diaries.
This will be based at RAF Croughton, Northampton but there will be regular travel to other sites across the contract.
Could this be for you?
You will need demonstrable experience of managing technical administration duties and have excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of H&S, RAMS, and Safe Systems of Work
- Microsoft Office package skills
- Significant practical experience in administration including a good understanding of administrative requirements in a busy, fast paced environment, and prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
- £25-28k + Car
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects and ongoing personal development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further