Scheduler – CAFM
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
To ensure the delivery of effective helpdesk and work scheduling services to the on-site contract/team in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant end to end processes applicable to the role
- Proactively monitor KPIs and SLA performance so that any issues are resolved to avoid failure
- Ensure effective CAFM and EMMA management and use
- Implement and comply to all account reporting process
- To establish a consistently positive working relationship with your client and end users
- To ensure that subcontractor performance is consistent and satisfactory
- Ensure RAM process is implemented and complied with safe systems of work and H&S process
- To be organised and proactive at all times, ensuring that workload is prioritised and completed in line with management instruction
Could this be for you?
- Extensive experience in a helpdesk operations and work scheduling is essential
- Knowledge of FM processes is essential
- Extensive experience of CAFM management is essential
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft IT packages including Visio is essential
- Technical engineering experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Up to £28k/annum for the right candidate
- Ongoing career development
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.