Job Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Building Surveyor due to an increasing workload. The work will be primarily working on housing refurbishments and residential projects.
As Senior Building Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Producing reports and carrying out surveys on a range of residential, commercial and education properties.
- Chairing meetings, producing presentations and attending meetings with residents.
- As lead consultant you will draft contractual documents tendering and contract administration
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Acting on client instructions and agreeing fee proposals and surveying instructions.
Could this role be for you?
- MRICS qualification
- Minimum of five years building surveying experience
- Experience of administering JCT contracts
- Experienced in Party Wall and defects diagnosis.
- Strong client facing and communication skills ti enable ability to chair meetings
- Strong written skills – must be able to produce reports to a high standard
- Professional Membership subscription fess
- Ongoing training and professional development support
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunity
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.