Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an award winning, multi-disciplinary, national consultancy, with twelve offices spread across the UK. They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
Due to the clients continued success and growth, they are now looking for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join and manage their Cost Management team, where you will be working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy office with over 60 staff in their London based office.
Projects are very diverse including large healthcare, retail and commercial schemes with contract values up to £200 million to smaller schemes and working in interesting sectors including; healthcare, local authority, prestige government sites, etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team offering excellent career progression and development in to management with the client. To achieve this the client will provide you with guidance and support from their experienced Cost Management team in London and throughout the UK based offices (many have embarked on this very same journey). Therefore, it is essential that you are an individual with a strong ‘can do’ attitude to develop within this role.
Could this role be for you?
- Are you a Chartered Quantity Surveyor who has ran projects and managed a team of experienced Surveyors?
- Or are you a Senior Chartered Surveyor who wants to take that next step on the career ladder?
- MRICS Chartered.
- Degree qualification. (RICS accredited or equivalent)
- Commercially focused.
- 25 days holiday.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Generous contributory pension scheme. (Client 5% contribution)
- Private Health Care.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent work life balance.
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010