Data Centre Senior Design Manager (Electrical) – EMEA
You could become part of a leading Data Centre Solutions company. Operating across the world and growing in all aspects of the business this company are well placed to continue to grow and provide a great service for its numerous clients.
Within this role you will leading from the front as an Electrical Design Manager and implementing the companies Design & Engineering Guidelines / Standards and will lead the design of multiple, concurrent projects. The role will be based out of the London head office. We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities/Data Centre Electrical infrastructure specifically with a background in Power Generation.
Could this role be for you?
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering discipline.
- Relevant Electrical Qualification
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience dealing with; Design, Construction and Projects within Power Generation
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Data Centre’s (or other relevant critical facilities) operate
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and an openness to new ideas and procedures
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at DataX