Senior Electrical Project Manager
Data Centre Projects – London and South
A leading MEP contractor with a history of successfully delivering across London and the South East in the commercial and technology sectors. As a result of project wins they are seeking a project manager with experience in the data centre sector to lead various projects in the UK.
As the electrical project manager you will be responsible for overseeing the electrical services installation on new build data centre projects. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced projects.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as an electrical project manager for a MEP contractor that operates on projects within the data centre or high technology sector.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on high technology / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent electrical engineering knowledge
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Experience working for a principal / main contractor
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering or building services
- A leading M&E contractor
- An excellent salary/package
- Long term projects within the data centre sector
Please get in contact to discuss further.