Job Title: Senior Employer’s Agent
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an award winning, multi-disciplinary, national consultancy, with six offices spread across the UK. They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
The right candidate will undertake the role of Employer’s agent/Client’s Representative on a wide range of new build housing and mixed use regeneration projects within London and the surrounding Counties.
This exciting opportunity for career progression within the Employer’s Agent role has come about due to the client’s recent success in securing some large, long-term appointments.
Could this role be for you?
- University degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar construction related subject.
- Experience in residential development.
- RICS qualified, or close to sitting final assessment.
- An ability to form and develop client relationships and to speak to develop new business opportunities.
- Experience in non-residential development (including education and hospitality sectors)
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a sound gasp of undertaking the Employer’s Agent duties from inception to completion of projects.
- Completive salary & benefits package.
- Generous holiday allowance. (Option to take extra holiday)
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- A packed out social calendar, sports & social teams as well as fun, team building days out.
- Cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers.
- Life Assurance.
- Continual investment in professional development.
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010