Senior Estimator Opportunity
Could this role be for you?
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to work for a reputable railway contractor based in Basingstoke who specialize in civil engineering & building works, Mechanical & Electrical, Electrification & Plant works.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The effective registration, control and administration of tender documentation
- The preparation and management of tenders from receipt of documents through to delivery
- The presentation of tenders to senior management at tender review meetings
- Liaison with the Supply Chain team in respect of placing supplier / subcontractor enquiries
- Technical and commercial appraisal of construction labour, plant, materials and temporary works
- Take offs from drawings and production of cost effective tenders from first principles.
- The effective analysis and pricing of risks
- The preparation of tender submission documents
- The preparation of estimating reports
- Providing assistance to proposals and contract management functions
- First Principles Estimating experience
- Rail and Civil engineering project experience
- Experience as a Senior Estimator in a rail contracting organization
- Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
If you’re actively seeking a new role you know someone who would be keen to discuss further, please call Shannon on 01489 774010 for more information.