Senior M&E Commissioning Manager
A leading European contractor operating on data centre projects across the UK and Europe. As a result of further project wins they are seeking a proven commissioning manager to lead and develop a team based in London.
The ideal candidate will have previous data centre experience on projects valued in excess of £10million. You will have experience leading and developing commissioning teams.
As the M&E Commissioning manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all internal commissioning processes and also for overseeing associated sub-contractors. You will be responsible for establishing commissioning procedures and for ensuring that the systems are commissioned in line with the project specifications.
Could this role be for you?
- Qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering with a broad knowledge of electrical/BMS/HVAC systems,
- Experience with electrical, mechanical, HVAC or BMS systems.
- A proven track record in MEP commissioning.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with the client.
- Excellent salary and package
- Data centre projects for major end clients
- Opportunity to develop a career in the data centre sector.
Please get in contact to discuss further.