Senior Measured Surveyor / Senior Land Surveyor
£40,000 – £50,000
London / Denmark / Finland / Ireland
Have you ever thought about working on a Data Centre project? This tech construction firm are currently working on a project developing the world’s first Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display for Construction Projects that can eliminate 2D plans. This allows builders and engineers to walk on site and use AR/3D models to construct from start to finish.
- You will be getting involved in surveying Data Centre projects using Total Station, Bim & Laser scanning.
- The role predominantly involves on-site data capture, but relevant office survey work is needed for processing and reporting.
- You will establish and maintain the site survey control network to report and validate different construction stages on a large-scale project.
- You will coordinate with the Site Engineers regarding implementation, changes of plans or deviations, unusual activities or non-conformances rectification work and coordinate with consultants for Inspection & Approval.
Could this role be for you?
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Land Survey or Geomatics or relevant experience.
- English fluency a must (written and oral)
- Full European driver’s license
- Safe Pass or CSCS Card
- Experience using Leica robotic total stations and an adjustment software (Micro Survey Star*Net).
- Other software’s used for reporting information are AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap & Cyclone.
- Opportunity to work on some very high-profile construction projects for prestigious tech clients.
- This could be a chance for you to move to another country.
- This is an innovative company with a great environment to work.
Please contact Anthony to discuss further.